If you are unable to view pets from this web page please click this message to be redirected to Pet Harbor
for the latest list of pets
1. Search lost pets at Animal Services.
2. Fill out a lost report as completely as possible at ALL shelters near you.
Most shelters ask that you file a lost report in person to insure that you have the opportunity to look for your pet and also look through the shelter "Found Book" and DOA and Injury reports.
3. Check the "Found" section of the newspaper.
4. Search the neighborhood where your pet was lost.
Show a picture of your pet and ask others to keep an eye out for your pet.
5. Check Craigslist under the "Pets" tab.
Don't give up. Pets are sometimes reunited with their owners several weeks after they are lost.
Remember - Shelters receive animals other than dogs and cats, if you have lost ANY animal please check your local shelter and file a lost report.Names and Phone Numbers of Local Shelters:
- Stanislaus Animal Services Agency (209) 558-7387
- SPCA of Stanislaus (209) 575-2918
- Turlock Animal Control (209) 668-5530
- Oakdale Animal Control (209) 847-5625
State Law requires persons finding a lost pet call their local animal shelter and report that they have found an animal and leave their address or phone number as well as a description of the animal.