I Lost My Dog
Click on the links above to view dogs at the shelter and dogs found by members of the community.
you see a dog that you believe is a match, write down the ANIMAL ID and call 209-558-7369.
If you cannot text, you may fill out a Lost Dog Report. Please note that reports are added to the website every day from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm. Follow this checklist --
- Check local shelters' websites every 3 days for new arrivals.
- Check Nextdoor for the neighborhood where your dog was lost and create a lost dog post with picture.
- Check and post to the many lost pet Facebook pages pages for our area.
- Check Craigslist for found dog posts in the Lost & Found category and create a lost pet ad with picture.
- If your dog has a microchip, contact your microchip company and ensure your phone number is updated in their system.
- Post small flyers on neighbors' doors and post large flyers at major intersections around your neighborhood.
- Check the lost dog posts at other local animal shelters.